So study plans at NTU was cancelled due to the rain. No matter, I still studied at home.
I've got funny stories about my cousins. Tsk. what has RI done to him? He's going nuts.
Somebody called me Tebiat, that asshole is going to pay.
-
Songs I've been listening to because of Y.
I can't eat, I can't sleep anymore
Waiting for love to walk through the door
I wish I didn't miss you anymore
**
It’s been too long and I’m lost without you
So what am I gonna do, said I’ve been needin’ you,wantin’ you
Wonderin’ if you’re the same and who’s been with you
Is your heart still mine, I wanna cry sometimes
**
This has not been easythis has been hard
I am scared and I do not know what to do with you.
**
(especially this)
Tell
Tell
Tell
I've something to do
That cannot wait
Tell
Tell
Tell
My love for her will never die
Tell
Tell
Tell
My love for her will never die
Tell
Please, it's not easy. Two doors down and its your homeroom. It's very hard to avoid each other now that my time table has changed.
Perhaps I should make the first move.
]:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home